- PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
- PROCESSING PERIOD
- DATA SAFETY
- DATA RECIPIENTS
- USE OF DATA
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- AKTUALIZACJA DANYCH OSOBOWYCH
Below we present the rules for the processing and collection of personal data by our website and information about cookies (so-called cookies). Personal data is used only for the purpose of providing services. The data administrator is SEAN BUD sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, ul. Nad Odrą 67, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the NIP number: 8513231393, REGON: 381692511.
In connection with sharing the content of the website https://sean.com.pl, the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which servers can read each time you connect to this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the user visiting the website https://sean.com.pl. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Thanks to cookies, you can fully use all options of the https://sean.com.pl website. Using the options of your web browser, you can delete cookies at any time and block their use in the future. Cookies are used to provide the user with options available on the website, remembering information about your session, for marketing and analytical purposes.
Cookies typically do not contain any information that identifies you, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views, and site navigation paths;
- information, such as e-mail address, that you provide when filling out the contact form on our website;
- information entered when completing other forms on our website, for example: name and surname, telephone number, subject and all other data that you provide in the content of the message sent.
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any correspondence you send to us by e-mail, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you submit to us.
The time of data processing depends on the Administrator’s obligation to fulfill statutory obligations. Personal data is processed as long as the Administrator is legally obliged to store them. If the User objects, the personal data will be deleted or made anonymous.
The User has the right to access personal data, to delete it, rectify it, stop or limit its processing. There is also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
- we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- we will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- all personal data transmitted via our website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are contemplating);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is reasonably likely to order disclosure of such personal information.
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling the use of services available on our website;
- sending you invoices and payment reminders and collecting payments from you;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by you;
- ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal data we hold about you.